Monday, April 04, 2005

Daylight Saving Time

It sucks. To me, DST in the fall, I get one more hour of sleep. On the downside, the workday ends an hour later. In the spring, lose one hour of sleep and on the upside, the day ends one hour early. Now I wish I still had the extra hour to finish up work.

Someone forwarded me a link or I read someone's blog that the government conspired by saving 60 cents each person in revenue (payments, insurance, taxes whatever) from DST with the exception of Arizona. If 'tis true about the 60 cents thing, it's not gonna make a dent in the federal deficit. I'm sick of Bush. I hope his cronies and other minions disappear in 2008. Begone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jt said...

Just caught up on Ridor's blog. You look gorgeous in his photo! ox

4/18/2005 11:18 AM  
Blogger Kate O. Breen said...

and you ain't so bad yourself! will be in touch soon xx

4/19/2005 6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn--indy is now considering DST.

4/28/2005 1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home