Sunday, February 04, 2007

Harry Potter (again)

This summer ought to be exciting: Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix film released on July 13; and the last last book, number 7 of the series, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on July 21.

You hear and read all the crazy rumors of what will happen in Book Seven, but this one is quite a whopper. According to JK Rowling's official website, her family friend's theory got warped and she sought out to correct it. I don't recall the original theory, but the version of theory that's out there is: Harry Potter and Voldemort (oops I said his name - soon there'll be a Dark Mark hanging over my apartment building) will become one, into an entity, command both good and evil forces. JK said Harry will NOT be willing to command Dementors, the Inferi, and the Death Eaters. Remember, Harry told Grimegour (can't remember how to spell it) who became the new Prime Minister of Magic in the Sixth Book, that he's "Dumbledore's man through and through". Let's see about it.

This is an exercise before I do another post shortly... I'm fighting fatigue and sinus infection. My mind's still going at 101 miles per hour while my body is going one mile per day. Watching "Rome" now. ta

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am THRILLED that the last book is finally coming!! Eager to read it. Looking forward to watch new movie as well. I am true FAN of Harry Potter!!

2/05/2007 10:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to get this book too!

3/28/2007 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home