Sunday, November 12, 2006

warm november

it's been like spring here the last couple weeks. Only one night (that was DPHH night I remember) the temps dropped to 33 degrees. It's NOVEMBER for chrissakes!

Flies are driving me insane. Roommates and I've killed 5 pr 6 so far. When we think we've killed the lot, the next wave comes in. WTF? I felt better when I visited two other apartments (in two different neigbhorhoods) and found they have the same housefly problem. Hell, in the summer time when we were melting, we didn't have flies in the apartment to begin with.


Or.. maybe the houseflies are the messengers of an impending global warming climate change.. there's too many messengers to kill.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whew. i'm not the only one with the houseflies problem. I feel better now! ;-)

-c

11/13/2006 10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feeling warm?? try living in AZ :)
its still like 70 degrees here for pete's sake!
Especially bad from somone from Massachusetts!
wondering who I am ?!
thats ok I'll re-introduce myself soon. I must tell you I'm a huge fan of this page though! :)
PS Not much in the name of flys out here but the "squitos" can be a bugger

J

11/25/2006 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home