Monday, June 13, 2005

Back to work = Splat?

Had a nice 5 day weekend including a day at the beach (first sunburn of the summer, woo hoo!) and having tapas with a pitcher of sangria.

this morning as I prepared myself for my first day back to work, my untied bag of rice fell out of the cupboard as I dislodged the cereal box. The untied bag of rice landed directly onto the plate of fried egg.

I washed off the egg gook from the bag, and ate the flattened fried egg. Will now clear off the scattered rice from the counter top. There's still bits of egg yolk and pepper on the side of my coffee mug.

Methinks it is an ominous start of the day.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

only if you let it be!

6/13/2005 9:32 AM  
Blogger Kate O. Breen said...

I'm alive and unflattened so far today.. *knocking on wood*

6/13/2005 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home