Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Voting Day

As a dutiful patriotic, democratic lovin' blue American (take that you red bastards!), I voted. Well I wish I made time to be more informed about those who I voted for..

BUT

If you rely on coffee to orient yourself in the morning, do not, NOT vote without drinking coffee first.

I voted for Bloomy!!

I hope Ferrer wins.. then again.. maybe a moderate Republican is meant to run this city... Rudy and Bloomy revitalized this city and changed Times Square into Disneyland.

The poor and working class are being driven out by higher prices *same old music* so to work in Manhattan, they'd have to travel from the furthermost corners from the Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, ferried across the waters from the Jersey shores and Staten Island..

Different issue - the rat race of this city, a large population plus tourists to serve, people are always overwhelmed. This city can provide resources for nearly all walks of life but not enough. Want to see more of that.. Only when people really take the time...

2 Comments:

Blogger JRS said...

*giggling* i remember almost voting for Bush once in the 2004 elections. I was just caught by the button and I was watching almost helplessly as my finger descended with speed towards the little monkey-man's face. Fortunately, my annoying father shoved his head in to find out what was taking me so long (I mean, hello? I'm voting, okay?) and this distracted me long enough to regain my mind from what I'm sure is like this pattern of light that unhinges your brain.

11/11/2005 4:23 AM  
Blogger Kate O. Breen said...

Father Knows Best!!

11/12/2005 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home