Sunday, January 02, 2005

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Date of release - July 16, 2005. As every other fan, I'm all tingle wondering what is in store for Harry and his lot. JK says that there'll be some romance. Cho - most definitely not. She made a spectacle of herself in book 5 with serious baggage. Luna? Ginny? Susan? Who'll die? So far, Cedric (not close to Harry) and Sirius (very close to Harry). Many people reckon it'd be Hagrid, Lupin, or Mr. Weasley..or Dumbledore. I recently discovered from JK rowling's site that she had eliminated Dean Thomas' wizard origins to make room for Neville's story. I know the months will fly by til the book is released. When I first picked up Order of Phoenix from the post office in 2003, I sat on the front steps of the building reading the first few chapters oblvious to the passerbys working their way round me up the steps.

*ticking*

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hm. I read the first one, and then abandoned the series for other pursuits. I've read enough blogs heralding the new book that I'm going to pick back up on it.

1/04/2005 2:18 PM  
Blogger Kate O. Breen said...

i'm avoiding blogs on the series.. JK's site and mugglenet are good enough for me :). what other pursuits did you undertake? speaking of series, i read persepolis yesterday for the first time. wow.

1/05/2005 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home